Carbon Nation Film & SASC October 5-8

Anne Tolch

Sep 29, 2011, 2:23:47 AM9/29/11
to san-diego-region-ag...@googlegroups.com

Fellow Climate Advocates,

Thank you for the many ways you are helping our region and our country fight the climate crisis.

There is a movie that is helpful to our mission.  Carbon Nation is an engaging film for creating dialogue about clean energy solutions.  It focuses less on our differences and more on the benefits of solving this universal threat.

Details on the upcoming San Diego showings and SASC’s involvement are below.  These showings are being provided for free and include Q&A with the Director, so it’s a good time to invite friends and family.

With best always,

Anne