At 4pm PST - Face the Reality - Tune into Al Gore's Presentation

1 view

Jay Corrales

Sep 15, 2011, 6:53:26 PM9/15/11
to san-diego-region-ag...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to the Climate Reality presentation starting at 4pm today: http://climaterealityproject.org/

-Jay  760-433-1505

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Earth Day Network <E...@mail.democracyinaction.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 2:04 PM
Subject: At 7pm EST - Face the Reality - Tune into Al Gore's Presentation
To: j...@trealestate.net

Dear Jay,

Let's face the reality together shall we?

Today, people living with the reality of climate change will connect the dots between recent extreme weather events - including floods, droughts and storms - and the man-made pollution that is changing our climate. The Climate Reality Project is offering a round-the-clock, round-the-globe snapshot of the climate crisis in real time. The deniers may have millions of dollars to spend, but we have a powerful advantage. We have reality.

24 Presenters. 24 Time Zones. 13 Languages. 1 Message.

At 7pm EST tune into the final presentation of the event by Former Vice President Al Gore in New York.

As sea levels rise, roads and homes will be increasingly flooded, drinking water may become contaminated by saltwater, and pollution from flooded sewers will increase, and that’s without the addition of stronger hurricanes, one potential impact of climate change. New York is vulnerable to up to 30 feet of flooding during a hurricane. High seas and stronger storms are a recipe for disaster for one of the world’s great cities.

--The Earth Day Network Team

© Copyright 2010, Earth Day Network
Visit Earthday.org

We want to hear from you.