NEXT CCL NATIONAL CONFERENCE CALL, Saturday, May 4, 10 a.m. PST Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, climate champion

John Reaves

Apr 30, 2013, 1:14:07 AM4/30/13
to sandi...@googlegroups.com, san-diego-region-ag...@googlegroups.com, John Reaves
Hello all,
Citizens Climate Lobby would like to invite the many local climate champions to participate in the next international conference call at one of our local CCL group leader homes. Rhode Island Congressman, Sheldon Whitehouse, who has been an outstanding and eloquent speaker articulating the urgent need for climate action, will be our speaker. The call starts exactly at 10:00 am, so it is important to arrive 10-15 minutes early. We have locations in Coronado, the end of Pt. Loma (me), UTC and North County from which to choose. I am posting all the contact e-mails below. We ask, however, that if you would like to listen to the presentation, you either attend one of the meetings or listen to it after it has been posted to the CCL website, which is generally one hour after the call instead of calling in individually. There is a cost to CCL for every call placed into the conference call. After Congressman Whitehouse speaks (about 20 minutes), you will hear about the latest tally of OpEds, LTEs, meetings with members of Congress, meetings with newspaper editors, and the like, by the growing CCL lobby. Our missions all converge along the same line, so if you are interested in a closer look at and listen to what we at CCL do, please attend. An RSVP would be appreciated. Locations and directions will be given upon request. Yours truly - John Reaves

Attorney and Credentialed Mediator
Law Offices of
JOHN H. REAVES
A Professional Corporation
2488 Historic Decatur Rd., Ste. 200
San Diego, CA 92106
Telephone (619) 525-0035

This e-mail may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance, or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.