[job] eyes of the smarthome

Edwin Jarvis

Sep 4, 2015, 7:58:28 PM9/4/15
to San Diego iOS Developers
Small, first-rate, well-funded team seeks iOS expert to help adapt the perception system from the self-driving car to building the eyes of the smarthome. You will be taking full ownership of our user-facing iOS app so extensive knowledge of Objective-C or Swift is required. Familiarity with video encoding, location services, bluetooth, and UI design a plus but not required.

Expect highly talented and interesting coworkers, including the co-founder of Google Street View and perception lead from Stanford's self-driving car. Competitive cash & meaningful company ownership included in compensation. Perks include the usual food and high quality health insurance, plus significantly too much responsibility which will translate to rapid personal growth.

Must be willing to move to the SF Bay Area; we'll cover moving costs.

Send resume or LinkedIn profile to Edwin Jarvis <jarvis....@gmail.com>. Please include one paragraph describing the coolest thing you have built.

Lucien W. Dupont

Sep 4, 2015, 8:01:43 PM9/4/15
to san-diego-iph...@googlegroups.com
I'm letting interesting things like this through.

FYI. If you have any issues with it please let me know. I should have posting tightened down for new people so that I need to approve an email.

Also wondering how many real people are left on this mailing list? :)

Lucien