Breg provides premium, high-value sports medicine products and services that advance orthopedic patient care. From pioneering cold therapy products and innovative bracing to caring customer service and award-winning orthopedic practice solutions, Breg delivers a 360°customer experience unmatched in the industry.
Founded in 1989, Breg offers cold therapy, knee, shoulder, spine, elbow/wrist, foot/ankle bracing and orthopedic practice solutions. The Company’s products are sold through more than 100 distributors in 36 countries. Breg is based in Carlsbad, CA.
We currently have a full-time opening for a Mobile Applications /iOS Developer at our Carlsbad, California headquarters.
Provides technical development for new and existing iOS applications. Develops user interface, workflow, and framework. Also responsible for working within the business units to gather requirements, support validation, and commercialize iOS applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops applications using the iOS platform to deliver commercial applications
· Creates applications that transact data from databases, user input, and interfaces
· Develops new front-end applications for inventory management and workflow applications
· Supports development of innovative solutions and integrations
· Understands the user-interface of customer applications and provides support for new tools and user experience efficiencies.
· Make generalizations, evaluation, or decisions without immediate supervision and within the scope of their essential job responsibilities.
· Accept and carry out responsibility for direction and planning of their essential job responsibilities.
· Utilizes available personnel resources and resources from the computer system to analyze information, methods, systems and procedures to determine the most useful business solutions for the company.
· Exhibits professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflect positively on the company and are consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Create and maintain technical and user documentation.
· Responsible for taking accountability to demonstrate the organization’s Cultural Beliefs and achieving desired results. Responsible for driving the Cultural Transition by using such tools as storytelling, focused feedback, and recognition. Performance is aligned with the Culture of Accountability - See It, Own It, Solve It, and Do It.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in the field of Information Systems, Computer Science and Software Engineering or related experience.
· Experience creating and deploying iOS applications.
· This position requires a deep understanding of Apple’s mobile platforms.
· Knowledge and/or experience with MS SQL platform a plus.
· Understanding and experience with the Agile development methodology.
· Experience with iOS development.
· Experience submitting APPS to the Apple APPstore.
· Advanced skills in the Microsoft C# programming language.
· Experience with programming web services and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.