Two day swift workshop, September 4th-5th

Ray Fix

Aug 13, 2014, 8:40:36 AM8/13/14
to san-diego-iph...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Sorry for the self promotion. Wanted to make sure folks were aware of the Swift workshop I am doing in a couple weeks in Del Mar. This one is going to be two days in length. Basically you will build a non-trivial app that does heart rate detection via the camera, stores the results in core data and also integrates with HealthKit. Along the way you will learn about new best practices including working with frameworks, live views, and autolayout. I will show you how I built a custom CoreImage filter which has only become possible in iOS8, a histogram tool, even an FFT in Swift.

The details are here: http://pelfunc.eventbrite.com The early bird price ends Friday.

Thank you!

Ray

PS: My first Ray Wenderlich Swift update was released last week. You can find it here: http://www.raywenderlich.com/76024/swift-table-view-animations-tutorial-drop-cards