Breg provides premium, high-value sports medicine products and services that advance orthopedic patient care. From pioneering cold therapy products and innovative bracing to caring customer service and award-winning orthopedic practice solutions, Breg delivers a 360°customer experience unmatched in the industry.
Founded in 1989, Breg offers cold therapy, knee, shoulder, spine, elbow/wrist, foot/ankle bracing and orthopedic practice solutions. The Company’s products are sold through more than 100 distributors in 36 countries. Breg is based in Carlsbad, CA.
We currently have a full-time opening for a Senior Software Developer at our Carlsbad, California headquarters.
Provides technical development for the inventory management and business workflow platform. Develops user interface, workflow, and database design for customer facing applications. Also responsible for providing technical support for customer applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops user interfaces and database structure for customer facing applications and provides support for existing application.
· Provides troubleshooting support for complex issues in the customer facing application and resolution to time-sensitive issues.
· Develops new integrations for inventory management and workflow applications.
· Supports development of innovative solutions and integrations.
· Understands the user-interface of customer applications and provides support for new tools and user experience efficiencies.
· Make generalizations, evaluation, or decisions without immediate supervision and within the scope of their essential job responsibilities.
· Accept and carry out responsibility for direction and planning of their essential job responsibilities.
· Utilizes available personnel resources and resources from the computer system to analyze information, methods, systems and procedures to determine the most useful business solutions for the company.
· Exhibits professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflect positively on the company and are consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Provide daily support for the inventory application and related platforms.
· Create and maintain technical and user documentation.
· Responsible for taking accountability to demonstrate the organization’s Cultural Beliefs and achieving desired results. Responsible for driving the Cultural Transition by using such tools as storytelling, focused feedback, and recognition. Performance is aligned with the Culture of Accountability - See It, Own It, Solve It, and Do It.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in the field of Information Systems, accounting or related experience.
· Experience in an eCommerce environment is also strongly preferred.
· Experience with reporting (business intelligence) is also a plus.
· This position requires a deep understanding of Microsoft SQL and associated server environments. Advanced transact SQL knowledge is required. Ability to write complex and efficient stored procedures is required.
· Experience with database tuning and optimization is a plus. SQL Server clustering and replication experience is a plus. Experience using and implementing SQL Reporting and Analysis services is a plus.
· Understanding and experience with the Agile development methodology.
· Experience with Windows Server platforms.
· Experience with iOS development.
· Experience submitting APPS to the Apple APPstore.
· Experience with GIT revision control.
· Background with middleware and connector development.
· Experience with Microsoft .Net and the Microsoft 4.0 framework.
· Experience with LINQ programming language.
· Advanced skills in the Microsoft C# programming language.
· Advanced skills in web development utilizing Microsoft programming languages and tools.
· Experience with programming web services and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
· Background with Microsoft Web Farms and server scaling a plus.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.