Looking for Business Analyst in Reston,VA

Srinivas Rao

Aug 11, 2014, 5:08:24 PM8/11/14
to san-diego-iph...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Greeting for the Day!

Please find the below job requirement for our direct client and let me know your if you are interested with the position .

Title:Business Analyst
Location: Reston,VA
Length: 6+ Months
Rate: DOE

Required Skills:

- A minimum of 6-8+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience with Tibco, Oracle, and Web Services.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- In-depth knowledge of PC usage and related software packages
- In-depth knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Strong understanding of databases
- Working knowledge of ReqPro or other equivalent requirement gathering tools.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology a plus
- In-depth understanding of the SDLC, and strong analytical skills
- Industry knowledge a plus

Please reply me with:

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Conatact No:
Location:
Visa:

Best Regards,

Srinivas
IT Recruiter
Systems Analysts Inc
Newark,New Jersey.

lucien...@mac.com

Aug 11, 2014, 6:20:53 PM8/11/14
to san-diego-iph...@googlegroups.com
He’s now banned, sorry about that. I”ll see about removing other suspicious email accounts too.

Email:systemsanalystsinc@gmail.com or Call 732-355-7659