Who is the administrator of this group?

Lucien

Sep 28, 2013, 12:28:39 PM9/28/13
to san-diego-iph...@googlegroups.com
It's time to lock down this group and only allow appropriate emails, in my opinion.

  Lucien

Adam Christianson

Nov 6, 2013, 12:50:24 PM11/6/13
to san-diego-iph...@googlegroups.com
Luicen,
I was not even aware of it, but I guess at some point I was made an admin of this group. I just fond out when I got a notice to approve a post, so it seems like all posts are moderated at this point.

@DowntownRob

Nov 7, 2013, 4:55:02 PM11/7/13
to san-diego-iph...@googlegroups.com
Check the settings, it seems generic job postings are making it through still?

Jarin Udom

Jun 16, 2014, 12:48:07 PM6/16/14
to san-diego-iph...@googlegroups.com
Hey, if you need some help cleaning up all the non-San Diego job posts and other garbage, feel free to make me an admin. I admin a pretty good sized Facebook group and wield the banhammer with righteous fury.

Jarin

Uma Lakshman

Jun 16, 2014, 5:01:40 PM6/16/14
to san-diego-iph...@googlegroups.com
I dont see my post yet ? I had sent it in on Saturday/