App Developer

Linh Tang

Jan 2, 2016, 1:04:39 AM1/2/16
to san-diego-iph...@googlegroups.com
Looking for an app developer to work on a paid client project.

Client is looking to build an interactive landscaping type app that is geared towards drought tolerant plants that will automatically calculate water usage based on number of plants. Hopefully we can incorporate google maps that will have an outline of their parcel.

Please contact if you are interested or know someone who would be a good fit.

Thank you!

Linh Tang - eMarketing Junkie
Beyond Ideas
www.beyondideas.com | www.linhtang.com
Tel: 619.227.7248
Twitter: linhtang

Author of Que Publishing "Launching Your Yahoo! Business" & "Succeeding At Your Yahoo! Business"

"I believe you can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough people get what they want" - Zig Ziglar