AWS Linux EC2 sharing

Uma Lakshman

Feb 5, 2016, 8:56:00 PM2/5/16
to san-diego-iph...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Happy New Year !!!

1) I have an AWS (amazon web services)  instance and its costing me more than I want for my app. Would anyone like to share the instssnce with me and save on the costs ? I have two apps in there for now. Its a Linux EC-2.

2) BTW We developed a great app called 2mediate and its great for meditating on the go by yourself or with your friends around the globe. Check it out! Its free!  I meditate at work in the soporific afternoon time and am refreshed and productive the rest of the day.:)

3) Also I am planning on creating a e-commerce website , please let me know if you have suggestions and if I can do it myself with no programming experience ?

Warm Regards

Uma Lakshman
Better Life Technologies Inc.,