Announcing Hyrax 5.0.0.rc3

Rebekah Kati

Feb 23, 2024, 10:11:10 AMFeb 23
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com, samver...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

We are pleased to announce the release of Hyrax 5.0.0.rc3. This release includes the following significant changes and features:

  • Improve the Hyrax form API

  • Refactor Valkyrie indexer API (to match forms)

  • Set valkyrie models as default in Hyrax.config

  • Make generated app use Valkyrie

  • Bug fixes

  • Update specs for Valkyrie

Full release notes are available at: https://github.com/samvera/hyrax/releases/tag/hyrax-v5.0.0.rc3

The RC will undergo user testing during the current Hyrax Maintenance Working Group sprint and a stable release of Hyrax 5.0.0 will be released after testing is completed. We are implementing a feature freeze until a stable release of Hyrax 5.0.0 is released.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release:

  • Daniel Pierce

  • Ayoub Belemlih

  • Alexandra Dunn

  • Randall Floyd

  • Jeremy Friesen

  • Julie Hardesty

  • Rob Kaufman

  • Margaret Kibi

  • Heather Greer Klein

  • Shana Moore

  • Ryan Orlando

  • Ben Pennell

  • Emily Porter

  • Paul Walk

  • Kirk Wang

  • Brad Watson

  • Tamsin Woo

On behalf of the Hyrax Maintenance Working Group,

Rebekah Kati

Hyrax Product Owner