Welcome to our next Hyrax Product Owner! Still looking for our next Hyrax Tech Lead

Heather Greer Klein

Apr 16, 2024, 5:08:12 PMApr 16
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com, samver...@googlegroups.com
Hello Samvera Community,

I'm pleased to announce that Nicholas HomendaHead of Digital Initiatives at Tisch Library, Tufts University, has volunteered as our next Hyrax Product Owner. Nicholas will take over the role from Rebekah Kati in November. Thank you Nicholas!

We're still looking for a volunteer Hyrax Technical Lead. The Hyrax Technical Lead does not have to be an expert in all things Hyrax; rather, they will make sure that technical design and architecture decisions and recommendations are made, and keep development work moving along in the Hyrax Maintenance Working Group.

  • Minimum commitment of 25% FTE for 1 year; institutional reimbursement may be available for a time commitment over 25% (pending funding)

  • Ideally starting July 1, 2024

  • See full role description for details

  • Daniel Pierce is currently the Technical Lead for Hyrax, and would be happy to overlap with a new volunteer before his position in the role ends at the end of June 2024.

If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss it with the Samvera Board, please fill out this short form

Thank you for your support of the Samvera Community!

Heather
-----
Heather Greer Klein (she/her/hers)
Samvera Community Manager
Working from Durham, NC (US Eastern Time Zone), on land traditionally cared for by the Shakori and Eno peoples.