Save the date and survey- Samvera Midwest Regional Meeting, September 25-26, 2024

Dunn, Jon William Butcher

May 7, 2024, 10:32:09 AMMay 7
to Samvera Community, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, samver...@googlegroups.com

Indiana University and PALNI (Private Academic Library Network of Indiana) are tentatively planning to host a Samvera Midwest Regional Meeting in Indianapolis, Indiana on September 25-26, 2024. In order to gauge interest and help ensure that we are structuring the meeting to best meet the needs of Samvera community members in the Midwest, if you’re interested in this meeting, we would appreciate it if you could complete the following brief survey:

https://forms.gle/Nq6MFuurwnmAtfU77

The survey will be open until Friday, May 17.

Jon

---

Jon Dunn (he/him)

Assistant Dean for Library Technologies

Indiana University Bloomington Libraries

j...@iu.edu

(812) 855-0953

Dunn, Jon William Butcher

May 16, 2024, 10:29:02 AMMay 16
to Samvera Community, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, noreply-spamdigest via samvera-tech

Just a reminder about this survey... If you are potentially interested in participating in the Samvera Midwest Regional Meeting this fall, please remember to fill out the survey by the end of this week.