Job Posting: Software Developer for ORA (Oxford Research Archive), Bodleian Library, University of Oxford

Tom Wrobel

Jul 2, 2024, 5:34:00 AM (yesterday) Jul 2
to samver...@googlegroups.com, samvera...@googlegroups.com
*** Apologies for cross posting ***

Dear Colleagues

ORA (Oxford University Research Archive) is looking for a developer to join its development team to provide public access to the University’s research output: showcasing Oxford’s research and enabling academics to share their discoveries with the rest of the world.

As a full-stack developer you will be part of the team responsible for developing new features for end users, designing new systems and products, maintaining the (Hyrax-based) ORA system, and improving system performance. Our work is focused on providing fast and efficient public access to research, ensuring the long-term preservation of digital content, supporting the Open Access Collections team, enabling academics within Oxford to make their research available, and working with partner institutions such as the British Library to share data.

Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please follow the link below for further information. Or please feel free to contact me directly, either by this email address, or at thomas...@bodliean.ox.ac.uk

Link to job site: https://my.corehr.com/pls/uoxrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=10&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=173812