Hyrax Interest Group June meeting shifted to Wednesday, June 16 at 11:30am Eastern

1 view

Hardesty, Juliet Louise

Jun 4, 2021, 9:24:32 AM6/4/21
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com, samver...@googlegroups.com, samver...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Due to the Open Repositories conference happening next week, the regularly scheduled Hyrax Interest Group meeting will shift by one week to Wednesday, June 16 at 11:30am Eastern. Same day of the week, same time, just one week later than usual. And just for the month of June. We will be back to our regularly scheduled meeting time of the second Wednesday of the month in July.

I am requesting an update to the Samvera Events Calendar now (https://samvera.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/samvera/pages/433553767/Samvera+Events+Calendar) and will post an agenda for June 16 on the Hyrax Interest Group wiki page as a reminder (https://samvera.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/samvera/pages/496632287/Hyrax+Interest+Group).

Thanks,
Julie
Hyrax Product Owner, Hyrax Interest Group facilitator

Juliet L. Hardesty
Metadata Analyst/Librarian
Digital Collections Services
Library Technologies