Cross-Tenant Search in Hyku: New YouTube Demo

Kevin Kochanski

Oct 15, 2021, 10:35:37 AM10/15/21
to samvera-hyku
Good morning and I hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful Samvera Connect 2021!  I'm happy to share a new demo on the Hyku YouTube channel from the Advancing Hyku group, previewing their work on cross-tenant search:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45LqVjYQIDs.  Thanks to Ellen Ramsey, Ilkay Holt, and Edward Iye for sharing this content.  More from Advancing Hyku on YouTube in the coming weeks!  I look forward to some exciting updates from them during Connect.

Kevin