Hyku Update Spring 2021

Kevin Kochanski

May 11, 2021, 11:09:28 AM5/11/21
to samvera-hyku
Hello all!  The Hyku community (ie, members of the Hyku Interest Group) put together a Hyku update for both Code4Lib and Virtual Connect.  Fresh on the heels of the Samvera Annual Report, it seemed like a good time to share our update for anyone who missed those conferences. I recorded a fresh take just for the Hyku YouTube channel, which you can watch here.

Questions?  Join us at the Hyku Interest Group, on the last Thursday of each month!  The next one is May 27.  #hyku also has its own channel in Samvera's slack workspace, so check that out as well.

Thanks!
Kevin