Survey: Samvera West Coast Regional Meeting, early October, 2024

Mellinger, Margaret

Jun 5, 2024, 4:39:40 PMJun 5
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com
Oregon State University and University of Oregon plan to host a Samvera West Coast Regional Meeting in Portland, Oregon in early October.  This will be held unconference style over 2 half days - an afternoon on the first day and a morning on the second day.   We are planning to start the meeting with attendees giving a brief overview of their Samvera project(s).

We would like to know who is interested in joining us, which week you prefer,  whether you have suggestions for unconference topics, and if you are willing to facilitate a topic. Please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/4RRm5dHjSwhtkHMN7

Looking forward to seeing you in Portland in the fall!

Margaret Mellinger, Head, Library Information Technology | she/her

Oregon State University Libraries and Press | 121 The Valley Library, Corvallis OR 97331-4501

(541) 737-9642

Mellinger, Margaret

Jun 14, 2024, 3:55:17 PMJun 14
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com
Hello!  If you are on the West Coast or have an interest in joining some West Coast Samverans for a regional meeting this fall, please consider completing this short survey.

Cheers,
Margaret