Fedora Community Open House Recording

Arran Griffith

Mar 22, 2022, 10:46:17 AM3/22/22
to Fedora Leaders, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, fedora-...@googlegroups.com, Samvera-...@googlegroups.com, islandora, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, scs-fedo...@googlegroups.com, German-speakin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!
Hope you are having a great week so far. If you all recall, back in February we hosted our first Community Open House of 2022. We had a great turn out and some really engaged conversations from community members. Thanks to all who were able to join us 🙂

As part of the Open House, Danny Bernstein gave a demo of the Camel Toolbox for Fedora 6.0 and I wanted to share a recording of it with you today in case you missed it live: https://youtu.be/py70FKeQAV8
This is a recording from the Fedora Community Open House held in February 2022. In this demo, Danny Bernstein, Tech Lead at Fedora, demonstrates how the Came...
As we move in to Spring, we are starting to think about planning another Community Open House and would love your feedback on topics you would like to see covered in a demo. Please feel free to send any suggestions along to me, or if your institution is doing something interesting with Fedora that you would like to share, we would love to host you at an event like this! I'd love to hear about it!

Enjoy the video and have a great rest of your week!
Cheers,
Arran
---
Arran Griffith
Program Coordinator / Outreach & Community Engagement Rep.
LYRASIS brings together several open-source, community-supported programs, giving it's members & users a strong backbone for sustainability through shared infrastructure & enhanced developmental collaboration. Learn how you can help.