Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Carolyn Caizzi

no leída,
9 may 2022, 10:05:59 a.m.09/05/22
para samvera-...@googlegroups.com,samver...@googlegroups.com,Digest recipients,bo...@samvera.org

Samvera community,

The Board would like to take this opportunity to thank Lynette Rayle for all the time and effort she has put into leading the technical work on Hyrax, especially in organizing Hyrax Valkyrization efforts. We very much appreciate your ability to organize and structure work, and effectively communicate about the progress.

Your dedication to maintaining Hyrax is exactly what Samvera values. In spite of the resourcing hurdles, Hyrax has been successful in large part due to your leadership. Lastly, we thank our other colleagues at Cornell University for supporting your work in the community. We wish you all the best in your new role at GitHub and know that you will be extremely successful in it.

All our best,

Samvera Board

Carolyn Caizzi (she/her)
Head of Repository and Digital Curation