It has been my pleasure

Lynette Rayle

May 6, 2022, 3:04:09 PM5/6/22
to samver...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com

After 8 years in the Cornell Library and the Samvera Community, I will be joining the Open Source Program Office at GitHub.  I will be supporting open source projects produced inside GuiHub and creating tools focused on the needs of open source development out in the community.  My last day with Cornell is May 13th.

I have learned so much from the Samvera community development process, made incredible connections, and just enjoyed my time helping move Samvera code and community forward.  I want to thank everyone I've worked with for your generous support and thoughtful contributions.

I am excited by the opportunity to join GitHub and especially to be able to continue to support open source projects in my new role.  I wish you all the best and hope our paths cross again.

Regards,
Lynette Rayle

Robin Lindley Ruggaber

May 6, 2022, 3:09:55 PM5/6/22
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com, samver...@googlegroups.com
Lynette,
Wow, I am so happy for you and wish you the best on this new leg of your career path.  Your expertise, dedication and leadership will be sorely missed in the Samvera community.
Thank you for all of your hard work.
Robin

Robin Ruggaber
Director of Strategic Technology
Partnerships & Initiatives
University of Virginia  Library

On May 6, 2022, at 3:04 PM, Lynette Rayle <el...@cornell.edu> wrote:

--
Samvera email lists are subject to the Samvera Code of Conduct and Anti-Harassment Policy
https://samvera.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/samvera/pages/405212316/Samvera+Code+of+Conduct+and+Anti-Harassment+Policy

Benjamin Armintor

May 6, 2022, 4:06:21 PM5/6/22
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com
Amazing news! Many congratulations.

Tom Cramer

May 9, 2022, 8:44:59 AM5/9/22
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Tom Cramer, samver...@googlegroups.com
Lynette,

You’ve been a pillar in Samvera (and more). We are better and richer for your contributionns, and I’m pleased to see your OSS work will continue at GitHub. Enjoy the next stage, and best wishes.

- Tom

Nabeela Jaffer

May 9, 2022, 9:34:06 AM5/9/22
to samver...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Tom Cramer
Lynette,
You have been an integral part of the Samvera Community. I have always admired your dedication to improving the codebase and developers' experiences in the community. I will miss seeing you at the Connect! Happy to know that you will be part of the OSS community. GitHub is lucky to have you! Good Luck with your future endeavors.

Take care,
Nabeela

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "samvera-tech" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/samvera-tech/2FAA957E-6B4F-4DD0-A0AE-93F38492B35E%40stanford.edu.

--

Nabeela Jaffer

Program Manager for Strategic Projects

Digital Library Applications-LIT, University of Michigan Linked-in / Twitter

Jose Blanco

May 9, 2022, 10:01:37 AM5/9/22
to samver...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com
Lynette,

Congratulations on your new position!  They are VERY fortunate to have you.  We will miss you.  Your dedication to Hyrax is inspiring, and I've learned so much working with you!

I hope  our paths cross again.
-Jose

On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 3:04 PM Lynette Rayle <el...@cornell.edu> wrote:
--
Samvera email lists are subject to the Samvera Code of Conduct and Anti-Harassment Policy
https://samvera.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/samvera/pages/405212316/Samvera+Code+of+Conduct+and+Anti-Harassment+Policy
---

Lynette Rayle

May 11, 2022, 9:28:46 PM5/11/22
to samver...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Tom Cramer

Thanks all.  I appreciate all the kind words and good wishes.  I hope our paths will cross again.

Warm regards,

Lynette