SoftServ Welcomes Jeremy Friesen to Our Team

Kevin Kochanski

Aug 1, 2022, 1:33:37 PM8/1/22
to samvera-community

Software Services by Scientist.com can barely contain our excitement to announce that Jeremy Friesen joins the SoftServ team today as a Senior Engineer.  A long-standing advocate and mentor in this space, Jeremy has contributed code, documentation, and design to Hyrax and its various predecessors since 2012. We’re thrilled to welcome him to our team and back into the Community!

Jeremy joins our stellar Samvera-experienced Senior crew, including Rob Kaufman, Lea Ann Bradford, Shana Moore, Braydon Justice, and LaRita Robinson. Working with the rest of our SoftServ team - now 20 strong - we are better positioned than ever to deliver our services to Rails clients both in and out of the Samvera Community.

Say hi to Jeremy!  (He'll be back in Samvera Slack shortly).

Best,
Kevin Kochanski

Robin Lindley Ruggaber

Aug 2, 2022, 7:42:21 AM8/2/22
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com
Welcome back Jeremy and congratulations to Softserv for a great hire.

Robin

Robin Ruggaber
Director of Strategic Technology
Partnerships & Initiatives
University of Virginia  Library

On Aug 1, 2022, at 1:33 PM, 'Kevin Kochanski' via samvera-community <samvera-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

--
Samvera email lists are subject to the Samvera Code of Conduct and Anti-Harassment Policy
https://samvera.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/samvera/pages/405212316/Samvera+Code+of+Conduct+and+Anti-Harassment+Policy

Kirsten Leonard

Aug 2, 2022, 10:02:20 AM8/2/22
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com

I am so delighted! What an excellent expansion of our capacity and skillset in the community. Congratulations to all.

Kirsten Leonard, MLIS, MA

Executive Director, PALNI

PALNI c/o Irwin Library

4553 Clarendon Road

Indianapolis, IN 46208

(317)752-6831

kleo...@palni.edu

www.palni.edu

Private Academic Library Network of Indiana:

AMBS | Anderson | Bethel | Butler | CTS | Concordia | DePauw | Earlham | Franklin | Goshen

Grace | Hanover | Huntington | Manchester | Marian | Oakland City | Saint Francis | Saint Mary-of-the-Woods

Saint Mary’s | Saint Meinrad | Taylor | Trine | U of Indy | Wabash

Richard Green

Aug 2, 2022, 11:20:44 AM8/2/22
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com

Hear, hear!!!

Richard

Welcome back Jeremy and congratulations to Softserv for a great hire.