Departure from Northwestern

Carolyn Caizzi

Jun 18, 2024, 3:24:56 PMJun 18
to samvera-community
Hi all,

I wanted to send a note after announcing this in the Partners meeting in May. I left Northwestern for a role at Harvard as a Senior IT Project Manager, working in central IT, for the Library Technology Services division. The big 3 year project I am assigned to is reimagining discovery for their distinctive collections.

Since Harvard is not a Samvera Partner, I won't be around as much in the community, but I will be checking in from time to time. It has been a long and wonderful journey and participating in the Samvera community was a highlight of my role at Northwestern.

You can find me on LinkedIn if needed.

Best,
Carolyn