source code for samurai

klichong

Apr 7, 2011, 5:56:28 PM4/7/11
to Samurai-tool
Hi,

I'm looking for the source code and trying to use subversion to get
checkout, but the URL redirects to Yusuke Yamamoto's blog.

Is it still possible to get the source for the samurai tool?

Thanks,

Kim

Yusuke Yamamoto

Apr 7, 2011, 9:44:21 PM4/7/11
to samura...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Now the source code is available in the github.com.
https://github.com/yusuke/samurai

Thanks,
--
Yusuke Yamamoto
yus...@mac.com

this email is: [x] bloggable/tweetable [ ] private
follow me on : http://twitter.com/yusukeyamamoto
subscribe me at : http://samuraism.jp/

Kim LiChong

Apr 8, 2011, 1:57:05 PM4/8/11
to samura...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Yusuke for the quick reply.

When I try to mvn install the core package, I get the following error complaining about a missing samurai-core-1.0.jar.  Where can I manually download this jar?

Thanks,

Kim

----------------------------

mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Building Samurai
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
[INFO] Deleting directory /Users/klichong/projects/samurai/gui/target
[INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
[WARNING] Using platform encoding (MacRoman actually) to copy filtered resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!
[INFO] Copying 42 resources
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/samurai/samurai-core/1.0/samurai-core-1.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'samurai:samurai-core:pom:1.0' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/samurai/samurai-core/1.0/samurai-core-1.0.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'samurai:samurai-core:jar:1.0' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) samurai:samurai-core:jar:1.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=samurai -DartifactId=samurai-core -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=samurai -DartifactId=samurai-core -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
      1) samurai:samurai:jar:2.1.2
      2) samurai:samurai-core:jar:1.0

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  samurai:samurai:jar:2.1.2

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Yusuke Yamamoto

Apr 11, 2011, 9:56:05 PM4/11/11
to samura...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It appears that you're installing "gui" project which is depending on "core".
Try installing "core" first.

Best,

--
Yusuke Yamamoto
yus...@mac.com

this email is: [x] bloggable/tweetable [ ] private
follow me on : http://twitter.com/yusukeyamamoto
subscribe me at : http://samuraism.jp/

Gerald Quimpo

Aug 3, 2011, 9:26:45 PM8/3/11
to Yusuke Yamamoto, samura...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yusuke,

On Apr 12, 1:56 pm, Yusuke Yamamoto <yus...@mac.com> wrote:
> It appears that you're installing "gui" project which is depending on "core".
> Try installing "core" first.

I'm not Kim LiChong, but I tried that and at some point (after maven
pulls a bunch of things from http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache...)
maven tries to pull:

Downloading: http://yusuke.homeip.net/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-settings/2.0.6/maven-settings-2.0.6.pom

That fails with:
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download: local =
'7dd282550034957a4c8f5507d4665101ca991345'; remote = '<!DOCTYPE' -
RETRYING

because browsing to that URL redirects to your blog.

Is this something that will get fixed at some point? I don't know
maven at all (learning via very small baby steps) so I don't know what
I need to do to fix it :-). At some point I might get around to
learning maven enough to get this working somehow -- at least to the
point of pulling things like maven-settings-2.0.6.pom, plexus,
velocity and similar things that fail the same way from maven.org
instead of yusuke.homeip.net. But I'm betting you fix it on your side
faster than I can learn enough maven to figure it out :-).

Gerald Quimpo