Come, join us in saving a life!

Invitations

Sep 13, 2010, 12:40:11 AM9/13/10
BloodBankIndia.net uSiS Technologies

Karthik Kumar invites you to register with Blood Bank India, a community welfare initiative called 'People Project' from uSiS Technologies.

Universally, 'Blood' is recognized as the most precious element that sustains life. It saves innumerable lives across the world in a variety of conditions.The need for blood is great - on any given day, approximately 39,000 units of Red Blood Cells are needed. Each year, we could meet only up to 1% (approx) of our nation's demand for blood transfusion.

You have the empowerment to save lives and let's do that – right now, right here.

If you have any feedback, comments or suggestion, please feel free to share them through our contact us section.

Thank you and Happy Blood donating,

Blood Bank India Team,
www.bloodbankindia.net

© 2008 Bloodbankindia.net. All rights reserved A People Project from uSiS Technologies
Disclaimer:
This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individuals named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. if you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mails are not encrypted and cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.