Grammatical Analysis of Bhagavad Gita with reference to Paninini

Samskritham 21

Apr 11, 2022, 8:45:51 PMApr 11
to samskrita
https://samskritham21.com/bg/index01.html
The next version of the Grammatical analysis of Bhagavad Gita is now ready. The entire First Chapter 47 Slokas are now ready.
Thanks for your patience.
Using this website you can get a clear understanding of the Sandhis,The Vibhakti Pratyaya ,Kriyapadas and Avayays in an interactive manner. You have to click on the coloured boxes for displaying the content of each topic.On hovering the cursor to the Sanshi Rules like V01 you will be able to see the related Paninin Sutra as well
The Panini Sutras related to the Sandhi is also given for each sandhi
My(Nanda Mohan Shenoy's) small offering at the feet of Lord Krishna

अभ्यंकरकुलोत्पन्नः श्रीपादः | श्रीपतेः पदयुगं स्मरणीयम् ।

Apr 12, 2022, 9:58:49 PMApr 12
to samskrita
Dear Mr. Nanda Mohan Shenoy
I appreciate your studies.
Here I have detailed not only Sandhi-vicCedaaH, the grammatical analysis of the words, but also on analysis of clauses. I have also presented deciphering of the compounds and some notes of self-study.
These studies are also presented as YouTube videos at my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnw6UVN1Q6wLgEsbuyuMVA
There are chapter-wise  Playlists. So far I have completed four chapters and started with the fifth.
Cordially,
S. L. Abhyankar

kenp

Apr 25, 2022, 3:14:52 AMApr 25
to samskrita
Would Sanskrit grammar in Bhagavad Gita poetry differ from it's comments / interpretations written in  Sanskrit in prose form?
Sanskrit prose literature may be more suitable for learning Grammar.
Sanskrit literature Panchatantra and Hitapadesh are the most popular works of this style.

अभ्यंकरकुलोत्पन्नः श्रीपादः | श्रीपतेः पदयुगं स्मरणीयम् ।

Apr 26, 2022, 5:57:23 PMApr 26
to samskrita
In यदा विनियतं चित्तमात्मन्येवावतिष्ठते । निःस्पृहः सर्वकामेभ्यो युक्त इत्युच्यते तदा ॥ ६-१८॥ the verb अवतिष्ठते has आत्मनेपदम् though धातुः (अव)स्था has by grammar of classical Sanskrit has परस्मैपदम्. Here आत्मनेपदम् seems to have been purposefully selected because the context is आत्मनि अवतिष्ठते
This instance came readily to mind. There may be more.

अभ्यंकरकुलोत्पन्नः श्रीपादः | श्रीपतेः पदयुगं स्मरणीयम् ।

Apr 28, 2022, 9:33:50 PMApr 28
to samskrita
Glad to inform that my गीताभ्यासे चतुर्थोऽध्याय is uploaded as a single PDF file at https://archive.org/details/20220427_20220427_2317