Is Code Astadyayi.com OpenSource?

Adarsh Tadwai

May 20, 2024, 3:47:19 PMMay 20
to samskrita
Namaste..
I am learning dhatus and usages for all different lakaras..
I wanted to see the usages for a particular < lakara, purush, vachana ( maybe filter on ghana as well > in astadyayi.com.

But i don't see this in the app ( we don't find all lakaras usages for all dhatus )..

So I am thought of going through the code and filter this on my own.

I see data session on github. Is the code available open for Astadyayi.com or is there any idea of making it openSource if it is not not.

I came across a github page ( https://github.com/ashtadhyayi-com ) where i saw data curation. but unable to find the code.

Also it would be great if we can create a console in that app if possible. filtering and studing will become more easy. And in the cases i have mentioned above, this will be of great use..

Thanks
Adarsh..

RedFox

May 24, 2024, 8:06:39 AMMay 24
to samskrita
There is a separate Google group dedicated solely to programming and sanskit. You might want to check that one out.