Vyakaranam thro' paniniya ashtadhyayi with sutra paata pustakam and dhatu paata of sanskriti bharati by pushpa dixit.

gopal krishnan

Nov 19, 2021, 7:36:23 AM11/19/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com
I am teaching vyakaranam  using anuvritti ,with samgya, and vibhakti , niyama and nishedha ,etc as  used by panini  ,  with subheadings given by pushpa dixit mahodaya. Interested may contact me.
It is necessary to have the book handy for learning.

 Maharishi Panini has structured it as prakarana grantha which we will use to advantage . Mataji has beautifully brought out the structure in the sutra paata , and prakriya anusari dhatu paata and dhatu paata moolam . Moolam follows panini krama and prakriya anusaari altered sequence for easy formation if thingantaa.

Ksg