list of all sanskrit newspapers and magazines

venetia ansell

Nov 24, 2011, 4:17:55 AM11/24/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
This list was recently published in a Sanskrit monthly I subscribe to - Sragdhara (based in Orissa) - it may be of interest to you.  I was amazed to see how many publications there are.
It would be great to gather further contact details (contact person, websites/telephone numbers etc) for all of these publications and compile it all on the web somewhere. I will try to do this if time permits. If anyone has more details of any of the publications listed, or if you know of any others not mentioned here, please do send them to me.

--
Venetia Ansell
Bangalore | India

list of all sanskrit newspapers and magazines.pdf

kamalesh pathak

Nov 24, 2011, 5:20:20 AM11/24/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
saluting your efforts,
regards,
kamalesh pathak

visu vuppuluri

Nov 24, 2011, 6:16:42 AM11/24/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
thank you

SriKanth!

Nov 24, 2011, 6:54:26 AM11/24/11
to samskrita
Here I have compiled some of these:

http://www.sangatham.com/sanskrit-book-publishers

On Nov 24, 4:16 pm, visu vuppuluri <vsr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thank you

venetia ansell

Nov 25, 2011, 12:07:03 AM11/25/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone. I will let the group know as and when I manage to do this.  In the meantime, Nandu at Sanskrit documents has added the list from Sragdhara to a section on Sanskrit newspapers and periodicals on their site - please have a look here: http://sanskritdocuments.org/sanskritfaq.html#SECTION0003400
(Search for "Additionally, there are newspapers and magazines in Sanskrit published daily/fortnightly/monthly/quarterly or less frequent. ")

shyam sunder sharma

Jul 14, 2013, 11:05:17 AM7/14/13
to sams...@googlegroups.com
thanks