Very Rare Sri Ramashtakam by Lord Parashurama from Padma Puranam

K.N.RAMESH

Mar 23, 2023, 7:43:22 AM3/23/23
Dear All,

Greetings and Namaste. As Sri Rama Navami is just around the corner (30-Mar-2023), I am delighted to share a short and sweet 8-stanza prayer on Lord Rama by Lord Parashurama taken from Padma Puranam, Uttara Khanda and Chapter 251 which describes Lord Rama's return to Ayodhya from Mithila.

May We Pray To Lord Rama with this beautiful hymn!

With best regards and Pranams,
K. Muralidharan Iyengar (Murali

Radhakrishnan Nair

Mar 24, 2023, 3:17:57 PM3/24/23
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Express immense gratitude.

Thank you,
Regards,
Have a great day,
mprnair,
   "Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare,
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare"