Rare Sri Bhagavat Stuti By Anga From Padma Puranam

K.N.RAMESH

Oct 31, 2021, 6:13:54 PM10/31/21
Dear All,

Greetings and Namaste. As Deepavali festival is just a few days away, I am delighted to share a beautiful hymn on Lord Krishna by Anga taken from Padma Puranam, Bhumi Khanda, and Chapter 32 titled Venopakhyanam.

May I take this occasion to wish you, your family, kith and kin, and friends a Very Happy Deepavali and associated festivities. May the resplendent Bhagavan expunge all the darkness and bless you with health, wealth, prosperity, joy and consummation of all Purusharthas!

May We Pray To Bhagavan with this beautiful prayer!

With best regards and Pranams,
K. Muralidharan Iyengar (Murali)