Samskrita Bharati donation

K.N.RAMESH

Oct 14, 2021, 2:22:58 PM10/14/21
Samskrita Bharati, an NGO promotes Samskritam through spoken classes and courses for free to all age groups. It is run by donations of philanthropists.

Usually, on Vijayadashami day, Samskrita Bharati gets donation from students and Samskrita Bharati volunteers (teachers, coordinators, etc.).

Funds will be utilised for Publications, Full-time workers, Teacher Training and Corpus.
So, we request you to donate liberally for the good cause. (It is not compulsory).

It is a way of showing our gratitude to the organisation for taking up the holy work of reviving Samskritam. Samarpana-bhaavam (attitude) is more important. We request you to donate liberally for the good cause.

Link to donate:

Note: Samskrita Bharati gets Samaaja Nidhi on last day of Shibiram.
Apart from that, if we are organising camps, (10 day camp, 3 day camp etc.), we seek donations.