Yoga Vasistha will all the 32000 slokas in sanskrit and its translation

RamanaMurthy Bathala

Feb 11, 2018, 1:43:40 AM2/11/18
to samskrita
Dear Sir,

I am looking for l Yogavasistha with all the 32000 slokas in sanskrit script book soft copy pdf/kindle version or online version.
Most of the books available in archive are English translations without original Sanskrit slokas.
If soft copies are available in amazon or somewhere else please provide the link of the same.

It seems there is hard copy version with all sanskrit slokas available :: http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/details/yoga-vasistha-of-valamiki-4-volumes-IDF619/

But this is hardcopy, they are not providing softcopy version.

Regards
Ramana murthy

Sunder Hattangadi

Feb 11, 2018, 12:14:32 PM2/11/18
to samskrita, RamanaMurthy Bathala

RamanaMurthy Bathala

Feb 11, 2018, 12:43:37 PM2/11/18
to samskrita
Dear sir,

Thank you very much. This is the one I was looking for.

Regards
Ramana murthy

Nitish Verma

Aug 23, 2018, 8:57:53 AM8/23/18
to samskrita

Nitish Verma

Aug 23, 2018, 8:58:03 AM8/23/18
to samskrita
Dear Sir,

I am looking for Zen yoga Dr. P J Saher Book PDF , please help.

Regards
Nitish Verma

Sunder Hattangadi

Aug 23, 2018, 11:34:52 AM8/23/18
to samskrita

Sunder Hattangadi

Aug 23, 2018, 11:41:40 AM8/23/18
to samskrita

soma

Nov 25, 2018, 4:46:01 PM11/25/18
to samskrita
sunder baba
my search for all the 32000 verses (in sanskrit) actually ended here...
thank you so much baba...
may god bless you....

anand singh

Mar 14, 2019, 12:48:47 PM3/14/19
to samskrita

Sunder Hattangadi

Mar 14, 2019, 4:53:46 PM3/14/19
to samskrita

anand singh

Mar 15, 2019, 7:55:40 AM3/15/19
to sams...@googlegroups.com
thanks sir for sending links of yoga vasistha, but i wanted all sankrit slokas and their hindi translation. this book was at internet archive one year back. but now it is deleted. do u have pdf files of this one.

Sunder Hattangadi

Mar 15, 2019, 9:10:34 AM3/15/19
to sams...@googlegroups.com
No; Hindi translation does not have Sanskrit shloka-s, and Sanskrit edition does not have Hindi translation.

Manish Modi

Mar 15, 2019, 10:19:33 PM3/15/19
to samskrita
Hi,

I can offer you the Yoga Vashishtha in Sanskrit with English translation. It is a set of four books. You will have to buy the set.

Sunder Hattangadi

Mar 16, 2019, 12:00:58 AM3/16/19
to samskrita

Gabe Hiemstra

Apr 27, 2019, 11:41:21 AM4/27/19
to samskrita
The following page contains all Sanskrit verses (and prose sections) connected to the English translation from your book. It also features an experimental grammatical analysis table and glossary section:

Krishnan S

Apr 28, 2019, 11:12:04 AM4/28/19
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Is there any Sanskrit saying with meaning equivalent to "taking coal to Newcastle"

Thanks

Krishnan

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019, 21:11 Gabe Hiemstra, <gab...@gmail.com> wrote:
The following page contains all Sanskrit verses (and prose sections) connected to the English translation from your book. It also features an experimental grammatical analysis table and glossary section:

Sunder Hattangadi

Apr 28, 2019, 5:32:02 PM4/28/19
to sams...@googlegroups.com
BhagavadGita:

यावानर्थ उदपाने सर्वतः सम्प्लुतोदके .

तावान्सर्वेषु वेदेषु ब्राह्मणस्य विजानतः .. २-४६..

drk...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2019, 12:15:51 PM4/29/19
to samskrita

Lokesh Sharma