Sengalipuram Brahmasri.Anantarama Dikshitar upanyasams

K.N.RAMESH

Dec 31, 2021, 3:34:50 PM12/31/21

Raja Srinivasan

Dec 31, 2021, 10:43:46 PM12/31/21
to 'Sunder Hattangadi' via samskrita
Thank you Swamin. This is indeed a great treasure. I have started listening to the Ramayanam and it is absolutely divine. One request: CD24 appears to be missing from this list. I am not there yet but I hope to get there within a week.

Thanks & Regards
Raja Srinivasan

Shylaja Venk

Dec 31, 2021, 11:46:50 PM12/31/21
to samskrita
🙏 Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for generously sharing this invaluable treasure. Such a great start to year 2022!. I got goosebumps listening to his divine voice. Feeling truly blessed to be able to hear him right now. 🙏

Shylaja Venkatraman

Jul 7, 2022, 10:43:06 AM7/7/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Any update regarding CD24 ? If obtained please share CD24 also. I am very much interested and so is my mother. Thanks a lot.

Jul 8, 2022, 1:19:25 AM7/8/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Link is not opening.

Shylaja Venkatraman

Jul 14, 2022, 7:10:46 PM7/14/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com

FWD.

Sep 25, 2022, 11:14:39 AM9/25/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Seems this is taken out. Could someone please share the links again?

Thanks

Shylaja Venkatraman

Sep 26, 2022, 10:08:28 AM9/26/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com

We all want his lectures so badly isn’t it 😀. I had listened to the Ramayanam ones at the beginning of this year. They were mind-blowing indeed. Worth listening over and over. Wishing that CD 21 gets found and will be shared too .

Thanks

Nageshwar Mishra

Sep 26, 2022, 1:38:25 PM9/26/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
True. Please share when available 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks
Nagesh

Sent from my iPhone, so pls ignore typos.

श्रीनिवासन् जि

Sep 26, 2022, 8:34:52 PM9/26/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for chasing, can anyone share the correct link again please🙏.. Looks like it is taken out... Getting error..

Regards
Srini

grajulu

Sep 27, 2022, 7:59:40 AM9/27/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Yes .I  also checked at different times.

Error 404-URL not found  is the msg displayed.

--
Forwarded

N.Govindarajulu

Jonathan Da Fonseca

Sep 28, 2022, 2:31:20 PM9/28/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Namaste
Seems that drive is one of mine, I deeply regret this but during the first of Samskrita -1999 - I was diagnosed with ALS and I confess that, at this time, I lost some control, not much but the enough for this to happen.
I will try to put this straight for You.
Please be patient with me because my hands, my mouse and my keyboard are only powered by my eyes.
Sincerely yours
Jonathan

श्रीनिवासन् जि

Sep 28, 2022, 10:26:04 PM9/28/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jonathan. Will wait.

Regards

KN.Ramesh

Nov 9, 2022, 2:51:05 AM11/9/22
to samskrita
Sorry to inform that they have been removed owing to copyrights issues.
I have also not downloaded them.
namaskarams