आत्मने-परस्मै-पदिता-मूलम्

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Jun 29, 2024, 12:15:49 PM (3 days ago) Jun 29
to shabda-shAstram, संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH
नमति, वन्दते … इत्यादिषु दृश्यमानेष्व् अनुभय-पदि-धातुषु
"अयम् परस्मैपदी", "अयम् आत्मनेपदी"ति विभागो
मूलतः कथं जातः?

विशिष्य प्राचीनार्यभाषातज्ज्ञा विशदीकुर्युः।

अयं ममोहो ऽतृप्तिकरः - सर्वेषु धातुषूभयरूपता ऽवर्तत - रूढ्यैव व्यवस्था ऽङ्गीकृतेति।

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Ramki Dhinesh

Jun 29, 2024, 1:10:21 PM (3 days ago) Jun 29
to sams...@googlegroups.com, shabda-...@googlegroups.com

Namaste Please refer a sanskrit basic book or pdf for beginer

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Jun 29, 2024, 8:41:37 PM (3 days ago) Jun 29
to Ramki Dhinesh, sams...@googlegroups.com, shabda-...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, 29 Jun 2024 at 22:28, Ramki Dhinesh <rkdi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Namaste Please refer a sanskrit basic book or pdf for beginer

You are confused either about my question or about the books or both -
no sanskrit basic book or pdf that I know of answers this.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "shabda-shAstram शब्द-शास्त्रम्" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/shabda-shastram/CAJrbitx_G%3DL7PGhkKehsoSKCGPHWjWZBPwA3k3DPJWSU7m1thg%40mail.gmail.com.

Nagaraj Paturi

Jun 30, 2024, 12:28:48 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to sams...@googlegroups.com, Ramki Dhinesh, shabda-...@googlegroups.com
This question was discussed in this thread on BVP list :

https://groups.google.com/g/bvparishat/c/_x41ctvhNnY/m/7dzy0xSaCgAJ

In this thread , at

https://groups.google.com/g/bvparishat/c/_x41ctvhNnY/m/rIHzBKiyCQAJ

Prof Deshpande wrote :

I found an 1884 dissertation from Leipzig on "The Ātmanepada in the Rigveda."  It analyzes the origins of Ātmanepada and the various shades of meaning it expresses in the Rigveda.  May be useful reading.  Best wishes,

Shared the article. I am sharing it here.

This thread has a few other shared articles and interesting posts on Greek , Spanish etc.

--
Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.
Dean, IndicA
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS Kavikulaguru Kalidasa Sanskrit University, Ramtek, Maharashtra
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Member, Advisory Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam, Bengaluru
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,
FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,
Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Eaton-Atmanepada_in_Rigveda.pdf

उज्ज्वल राजपूत

Jun 30, 2024, 1:21:30 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki), shabda-shAstram, संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH
अनयोस्त्वर्ततैव।

न वी॒ळवे॒ नम॑ते॒ न स्थि॒राय॑। ऋ॰ ६.२४.८॥
ए॒वाँ अ॒ग्निं व॑सू॒यवः॑ सहसा॒नं व॑वन्दिम। ऋ॰ ५.२५.९॥

शनि, 29 जून 2024 को 9:45 pm बजे को विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki) <vishvas...@gmail.com> ने लिखा: