How to use ashtadhyayi.com?

K.N.RAMESH

Jul 24, 2022, 8:55:29 AM7/24/22
There is a portal “ashtadhyayi.com”.  You may be already familiar with it and may be also using it. For those who have not known about it, it is a great resource for all Sanskrit students and scholars. As the name suggests, it provides  access to all creations of Panini, and many more; like
English-Sanskrit-English online dictionary, Amarkosh etc. The chief architect of this portal is Shri Neelesh Bodas. He is a Sanskrit scholar and a Sanskrit teacher par excellence.
He is going to conduct a session on “How to use Ashtadhyayi.com” on Monday, 25th July 2022 from 7:00PM to 8:00PM.
I am sharing the link for the session below. This is the link which was created for his course on Bhaashaapaak 1, which was concluded on Friday. But same link will be used for the Monday lecture.  You do not need to register or pay any fees. I request all Sanskrit lovers and students to take advantage of this opportunity.
The link for the session is: