vedas and upanishads

Dipak Ashar

Sep 16, 2021, 11:10:42 AM9/16/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir , are there any PDF s , or E books available giving all the sutras of all Veda and Upanishads with meaning in English or Hindi or Gujarati

If so , can I request you to forward the same please

and -

i need guidance as regards study of Vedas and upanishads systematically from the original sutras and its meaning

Can you guide me please , how I should go about it

Thanks and regards and Namaskaram

Dipak Ashar

ken p

Sep 16, 2021, 5:00:21 PM9/16/21
to samskrita

Dipak Ashar

Sep 16, 2021, 11:13:10 PM9/16/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr Ken, Dr. K R Murthy,

धन्यावाद

Thanks for sending the links and the guidance

Regards

Vadhiraj Mysore

Sep 17, 2021, 11:19:14 AM9/17/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Harasrinivasa as far as I know these are not done in self study mode. It's best attained from a Guru.
Best regards
Vadhiraj

Dipak Ashar

Sep 17, 2021, 2:58:20 PM9/17/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Vadhiraj ji ,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have to find a Guru who can teach and explain. Till then , I will attempt to read from these books prescribed or Adi Shankaracharyaji's books.

If there are any suggestions please let me know

i have recently come across lecture series from Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute, Pune and Lectures by Dr Sucheta Paranjape . e g " From Vedas to Vedanta " https://youtu.be/I-58tV3Lq3Q    on youtube . But I also wanted to read the complete works from the books .

regards

Dipak.