Sanskrit Speaking app

Nijatmanam Brahmrupam निजात्मानं ब्रह्मरूपम्

Aug 4, 2022, 12:04:04 PM8/4/22
to samskrita
नमस्कार

यदि संस्कृतेन वार्तालापार्थं App निर्मितं भवति तर्हि यः कोऽपि संस्कृतेन वार्तालापं शिक्षितुम् इच्छति सः माध्यमेन शिक्षितुं शक्नोति।

Like hallo app and other

Sriram Durbha

Aug 4, 2022, 3:34:00 PM8/4/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
I used to use an app on Android which is now called Read Along.  It might be beneficial to submit a feature request to them and other similar apps.
Google has a crowd source app too where they were collecting Audio donations for Samskrutam too.
 I hope other major platforms increase priority for Samskrutam.

 I work at Google but in a completely unrelated team.

Cheers
Ram

Vishal Muliya

Aug 5, 2022, 1:17:16 AM8/5/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
If there can be any website where online dictionary is associated with literature, it can be very beneficial.
I can give one example of Rekhta website: https://www.rekhta.org/
Here you just click on any word, and it will give detail about that word.
If any website of sanskrit can be prepared like rekhta.... it would be of utmost importance.

--
Vishal Muliya
Biology Teacher for GHSEB, CBSE & NEET

Vishvas Vasuki

Aug 5, 2022, 1:34:51 AM8/5/22
to samskrita

vishal jaiswal

Aug 5, 2022, 8:18:14 AM8/5/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
If any website of sanskrit can be prepared like rekhta.... it would be of utmost importance.

Actually something better is when the exact meaning for the word as it applies in that piece of literature - because a word can have several meanings !

Vishal

Gowrishankar Arunachalam

Aug 5, 2022, 8:18:50 AM8/5/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste

सस्नेहम्
Gowrishankar
आनो भद्रा: क्रतवो यन्तु विश्वत:
Let Noble Thoughts Flow from Everywhere

Avinash

Aug 5, 2022, 12:22:31 PM8/5/22
to samskrita
> I used to use an app on Android which is now called Read Along.

One of the intentions behind creating the audio_alignment tool and associated website (which has been discussed on this mailing list a couple of times), was to provide some equivalent to read along apps. While there was a plan to add more texts and stories, due to personal commitments, I have not been able to devote a lot of time to this project. If anyone is interested in contributing/helping out, please contact me offline.

Thanks
Avinash

Sumedha Verma Ojha

Aug 5, 2022, 12:27:28 PM8/5/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com

आचार्य योगेश अवस्थी

Aug 5, 2022, 12:27:49 PM8/5/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namstey

Join *2nd level Sanskrit language Class on ...... 03:00PM*
From 3rd Aug to 26th Aug 2022

Google  Meet Link-........

Contact your Sanskrit Trainer Name- Aacharya Yogesh Awasthi
No. 7985765319
E.Mail
From - U.P. Sanskrit Sansthanam Lucknow