RE: [Samskrita] Digest for samskrita@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Subhash Mittal

Jul 25, 2022, 11:10:58 AM7/25/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com, knra...@gmail.com

I tried to join but the session was full. Will a recording be available? Thanks.

Subhash

Jul 25, 2022, 1:32:59 PM7/25/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Sir,

The recording of the session will be made available in two days time according to the distinguished speaker and organiser...you may please subscribe to the following link..

Thanks and best regards

Narasimha Sarma

P S Ramachandran

Jul 25, 2022, 6:16:20 PM7/25/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Yes. After 2 days in youtube in ashtadhyayi channel.

The recording of the session will be made available in two days time according to the distinguished speaker and organiser...you may please subscribe to the following link..

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE4qzwV5SXLmMJ8Vka75ffty4xsH_nP14

Thanks and best regards
Rāmu

संगच्छध्वं संवदध्वं
सं वो मनांसि जानताम्
देवा भागं यथा पूर्वे
सञ्जानाना उपासते ||
saṃgacchadhwaṃ saṃvadadhwaṃ
saṃ vo manāṃsi jānatām
devā bhāgaṃ yathā pūrve
sañjānānā upāsate ||
May you move in harmony, speak in one voice; let your minds be in agreement; just as the ancient gods shared their portion of sacrifice.

grajulu

Jul 26, 2022, 7:09:54 AM7/26/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com