Re: vflat scanner

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Aug 13, 2022, 7:27:20 AM8/13/22
to sanskrit-programmers, sanskrit-ocr, Shubha शुभा विकिस्रोतो-नेत्री, संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH
vlat's autoscan - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JiG41q9R9yk . Just amazing.

On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 at 20:08, Pushpahasa NS <nspush...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes vflat is good i have seen people using this. Yesterday I recommended KSU people to use it. As per users review this is 99% accurate on most fonts

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022, 17:23 विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki) <vishvas...@gmail.com> wrote:
As per https://t.me/vflat_india/595 - they use Google vision. " We want to provide unlimited OCR but since we use Google API and use premium model not the free on,"

On Sun, 22 May 2022 at 19:07, विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki) <vishvas...@gmail.com> wrote:
From speaking to a leader of kannaDa gaNaka pariShat, I learned about their very satisfactory experience with using vFlat scanner.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voyagerx.scanner&hl=en_IN&gl=US

It seems they've successfully used it  + crowdsourcing to rapidly scan large works despite the limit of 100 pages/ user-day .

Supposedly it handles 2-column text well, and exports pdf as well as text well. Besides camera, it seems to import pdf as well.

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Vishvas /विश्वासः

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Aug 13, 2022, 7:33:01 AM8/13/22
to sanskrit-programmers, sanskrit-ocr, Shubha शुभा विकिस्रोतो-नेत्री, संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH
Can someone suggest a mobile phone holder arm so that I can keep the phone steady while scanning books with vflat? (Should be non-made-in-China [Taiwan is ok] and should be available in India. The ones on amazon.in claiming to be made in India are most likely just Chinese imports and show Chinese models in images.)

P S Ramachandran

Aug 13, 2022, 10:34:35 AM8/13/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
I have scanned many many books and also extracted Sanskrit texts with near perfection.

 OCR restriction of 100 pages per phone.

Superb app.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/samskrita/CAFY6qgG6Br2VJ7Xv3VJ%2BQq5fT%2BiX2%3DF4OAuv4JOMDiph-YNCwQ%40mail.gmail.com.

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Aug 13, 2022, 10:43:23 AM8/13/22
to sanskrit-programmers, संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH, sanskrit-ocr, Shubha शुभा विकिस्रोतो-नेत्री
That just looks like an Indian reselling a Chinese product. Pure dandho. If you have firmer info, please let me know.

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 at 20:11, P S Ramachandran <ramu.v...@gmail.com> wrote:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/samskrita/CAFY6qgG6Br2VJ7Xv3VJ%2BQq5fT%2BiX2%3DF4OAuv4JOMDiph-YNCwQ%40mail.gmail.com.

P S Ramachandran

Aug 13, 2022, 10:58:16 AM8/13/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com, sanskrit-programmers, sanskrit-ocr, Shubha शुभा विकिस्रोतो-नेत्री
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/samskrita/CAFY6qgG6Br2VJ7Xv3VJ%2BQq5fT%2BiX2%3DF4OAuv4JOMDiph-YNCwQ%40mail.gmail.com.
IMG-20220813-WA0023.jpg

P S Ramachandran

Aug 13, 2022, 11:29:57 AM8/13/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Viswasji

The best then is request yr local lathe person to design one showing this pic, if you are in India.

सीताराम

Aug 13, 2022, 9:40:35 PM8/13/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com
This one works great. if you want good quality, straightening feature and much more

--
धन्यवाद: - राम

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Aug 16, 2022, 12:20:10 AM8/16/22
to sanskrit-programmers, sanskrit-ocr, Shubha शुभा विकिस्रोतो-नेत्री, संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH
In case others need it -

Make

Model

Description

Unit Price (INR)

Qty

Line Total (INR)

IPEVO

Uplift

Multi-angle Arm for Smartphones
Hold up your phone without holding up your phone.

INR 6,500.00

1

INR 6,500.00

Pricing terms         = Ex-Works BLR. This is PARTNER PURCHASE Price (not end user price)

Payment terms     = 100% in advance (Before delivery).

GST                      = Additional 18%

HSN Code            = 7616 9990

Delivery Terms     = Maximum of 2~3 weeks from date of Official PO.

Country of Origin  = TAIWAN