Rare Sri Krishna Stuti from Harivamsha Puranam

K.N.RAMESH

Aug 30, 2021, 6:44:50 AM8/30/21
Dear All,

Greetings and Namaste. Apologies for the long hiatus in my postings as I was busy with my professional commitments.

As Sri Krishna Janmashtami falls on Monday (30-Aug-2021), I am delighted to share a short and sweet prayer by Lord Garuda on Lord Krishna taken from Hari Vamsha Puranam (last canto of Mahabharata), Vishnu Parva and Chapter 121.

The human race is still ensnared inside the sanguinary teeth of Coronasura for the last 20 months with interminable waves of infection crushing the livelihood and health of mankind. On the other hand, the Sanatana Dharma is caught in a whirlpool of brazen and deadly assaults on Hindu Dharma - largely due to the inept sectarian factionalism within Hindu faith and disunity arising thereof. Lot of ink is being spilled to wonder whether the henotheistic but polymorphic Sanatana Dharma will survive the assault of monotheistic aggression of conversion in the next one century. The last hope is Lord Krishna's promise that He will incarnate Himself whenever Dharma is endangered and it is perhaps endangered enough already, in our opinion.

May We Pray to Lord Krishna with this beautiful hymn which extols Him as the Creator, Protector and Destroyer of the universe! Let us Pray To Him that He does not show the third dimension (Destroyer) now.

With best regards and Pranams,
K. Muralidharan Iyengar.

Sri Krishna Stuti - Harivamsha Puranam - TAM.pdf
Sri Krishna Stuti - Harivamsha Puranam - MAL.pdf
Sri Krishna Stuti - Harivamsha Puranam - ENG.pdf
Sri Krishna Stuti - Harivamsha Puranam - KAN.pdf
Sri Krishna Stuti - Harivamsha Puranam - TEL.pdf
Sri Krishna Stuti - Harivamsha Puranam - GUJ.pdf
Sri Krishna Stuti - Harivamsha Puranam.pdf

Sumashri SMS

Sep 3, 2021, 12:12:46 PM9/3/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot sir...

Sathya CR

Sep 3, 2021, 12:13:11 PM9/3/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dhanyaasmi
your service is very great.

जयतुसंस्कृतम्
सी.आर्.सत्यकण्णामणि

Radhakrishnan Nair

Sep 3, 2021, 4:48:13 PM9/3/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a ton
Pranams

Thank you,
Regards,
Have a great day,
mprnair,
   "Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare,
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare"