Rigveda(All Mandalas) Chanting with Lyrics

vipin

May 31, 2024, 9:31:34 PMMay 31
to samskrita
Hello all, if you are not aware already, I have a Youtube channel where I have posted Rigveda chants with lyrics in Devanagari and IAST(International Alphabet of Sanskrit Transliteration).

The audios of these chants have been available for quite some time at https://iish.org/.

And as for the lyrics, I took from https://sanskritdocuments.org/.

I have put them all(54 videos) into a playlist for easy access. Do check them out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0XXSSwCoic&list=PLltZhGlkd27aRaJ0bKb_SRV1C-74S0sHA&index=1&ab_channel=VedicChants

I am thinking of creating the same for Krishna Yajur Veda. But, it takes lot of time and effort to create these videos. So I am writing this post to see if there is enough interest  for such a series of videos.

Also I am looking for potential sponsors(whatever amount they can help me with). Please drop me an email if you want to talk about this.

Thank you.