Question on Śāntideva's Bodhicharyāvatāra

Swapna and Sunil

Sep 7, 2021, 10:33:12 PM9/7/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com, bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Hari OM Dear teachers,

I was looking to see if there is a way for me to obtain the Samskritam text of Śāntideva's Bodhicharyāvatāra.

Any help is most appreciated!!

Sunil

Harry Spier

Sep 7, 2021, 10:43:49 PM9/7/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Swapna and Sunil

Sep 8, 2021, 2:36:01 PM9/8/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Good morning Harry,

Thank you for your reply. Most appreciated. I did notice the P L Vaidya version in archive.
I was just looking for the raw Samskritam text (not a pdf).. if available.. I apologize for not making that clearer..

But, regardless your reply is most helpful.

Hari OM.

On Tuesday, September 7, 2021, Harry Spier <vasisht...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 10:33 PM Swapna and Sunil <swa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hari OM Dear teachers,

I was looking to see if there is a way for me to obtain the Samskritam text of Śāntideva's Bodhicharyāvatāra.

Any help is most appreciated!!

Sunil

Swapna and Sunil

Sep 8, 2021, 8:27:52 PM9/8/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Harry,

I am happy to report that I managed to locate it..

Just in case anyone needs the devanagari version, it is here:

Thank you for everything.

Sunil