Sammyjs.org is down - can't access the docs

George Mauer

Jan 7, 2014, 11:32:44 AM1/7/14
to sam...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I've been twittering and IRCing at sammy but can't seem to get a response. As of at least Friday sammyjs.org is down so I can't get access to the docs!

Aaron Quint

Jan 7, 2014, 12:35:32 PM1/7/14
to sam...@googlegroups.com
On vacation but just saw this will try to fix today

On Tuesday, January 7, 2014, George Mauer wrote:
Hey guys, I've been twittering and IRCing at sammy but can't seem to get a response. As of at least Friday sammyjs.org is down so I can't get access to the docs!

Aaron Quint

Jan 7, 2014, 11:56:52 PM1/7/14
to sam...@googlegroups.com
It looks like it's actually just something with DNS which I'll have to check out after the trip.

In the meantime:

Should work.

--AQ

Abraham Toriz Cruz