xmpp4moz devel v.2009031613 and xmpp4moz v.2009031612 problem

1 view

sylver

Mar 17, 2009, 4:49:38 AM3/17/09
to SamePlace/xmpp4moz
Hi,

I just updated my xmpp4moz devel to ver. 2009031613, and an error
popped up saying "XMPP is not defined".

According to sameplace.cc, xmpp4mpoz devel v.2009031613 is for firefox
3 only. I've been using xmpp4moz devel with firefox 2 for a while and
usually when an extension is not suitable for a certain version of
firefox, the addons dialog will let me know, when Im trying to install
it. But it didn't show any warning when I tried to install xmpp4moz v.
2009031613 just now.

I'm just wondering will xmpp4moz devel be available only for firefox 3
from now on?

Thanks for your time :D

Massimiliano Mirra

Mar 17, 2009, 6:07:28 AM3/17/09
to same...@googlegroups.com
> I'm just wondering will xmpp4moz devel be available only for firefox 3
> from now on?

Sorry Sylver, my bad in not updating install.rdf in xmpp4moz. Firefox
2 does not support JavaScript modules, so yes, xmpp4moz will only be
available for Firefox 3 and Gecko 1.9-based applications.

-m

Sonny Piers

Mar 17, 2009, 6:59:07 AM3/17/09
to same...@googlegroups.com

2009/3/17 sylver <gamerg...@gmail.com>

Hi,

I just updated my xmpp4moz devel to ver. 2009031613, and an error
popped up saying "XMPP is not defined".

We have the same problem, if you succeed to fix it, can you keep us posted?

Thanks

--
Sonny Piers
Website: http://sonnypiers.net

sylver

Mar 17, 2009, 10:09:17 PM3/17/09
to SamePlace/xmpp4moz
Thanks for the fast reply :D So xmpp4moz (devel or not) will only
works on Firefox 3 from now on. Roger that.

Thanks :D