XMPPTCPConnector error

Alberto

Oct 27, 2009, 11:14:21 AM10/27/09
to SamePlace/xmpp4moz
Hi all, I'm deploying a firefox extension that use intensively xmpp
and the best solution I found out there was relying on xmpp4moz. Since
I'm a linux developer I had no problem until I tested my application
on windows. On the Microsoft OS (both Vista and XP) sometimes I got
the following error:
Error: Invalid state' when calling method:
[nsISAXContentHandler::endElement]" nsresult: "0x8057001c happening in
the XMPPTCPConnector.prototype.onDataAvailable function (line 367).
When this happens the first time,it will keep happening every
following login.
Anyone can help me out?
Thanks in advance