PP&T takes Spiritual Journey

charing ball

Nov 30, 2008, 8:42:47 AM11/30/08
to sapphir...@gmail.com
People, Places & Things
is Live!!!!
Monday night
8 p.m.-9 p.m.
on Gtown Radio

12-01: I (Charing Ball) gets a sneek preview with Author Larry Bushwho will be presenting his new book, Waiting For God: The Spiritual Explorations of A Reluctant Atheist, on Sunday, December 14, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. at the Springside School, 8000 Cherokee Street in Chestnut Hill. Bush, who is also the editor of Jewish Currents, a 64-year-old Secular Jewish bi-monthly magazine, will shows the pros and cons of atheism and religion, and how many different elements of science, society and culture in the 1960s and 1970s has impacted baby boomer's feelings about religion later in their lives.

Plus, Flyers puck up money for city recs; 10 Worst Corporations of 2008; WTF's with Aliens? and other news and commentary on People, Places & Things aroud the world you might have missed.

As usual, you can AOL, Yahoo and MSN Instant Message me and our guest at the keyword: gtownradio

Listen live by selecting the "Listen" buttons at the top right hand corner of the web page
Can't listen live?  Check out our archives at www.ppt.mypodcast.com

--
People, Places & Things
Mondays from 8 to 9 p.m.

All that you touch, you Change.

All that you Change, Changes you.

The only lasting truth is Change.

God is Change.

-Earthseed, the Books of the Living
(Octavia E. Butler, The Parables of the Sower)