No Longer at the Germantown Courier/Mt. Airy Times Express

charing ball

Feb 2, 2009, 10:54:09 AM2/2/09
to cab95...@aol.com

To my Network,

Effective Friday, January 31 2009, I am no longer the staff writer for the Germantown Courier and Mt. Airy Times Express newspapers.  After eight and a half years of pursuing truth and fairness, I have decided that it is time to move on to pursue other interest.

It has been my pleasure to write for two great weeklies and an even greater pleasure to have become acquainted with so many wonderful people in our communities. I hope that these relationships will continue to blossom and grow into the future.

 That being said, I will like to remain in contact with most of you and if you ever are in need of support, do not hesitate to ask.  My new contact information is as follows:

Charing Ball
NAC Community Organizer
Logan CDC
5325 Old York Road, Suite 217
Philadelphia, PA 19141

--
People, Places & Things
now on Sundays from 11 to 12 p.m.

All that you touch, you Change.

All that you Change, Changes you.

The only lasting truth is Change.

God is Change.

-Earthseed, the Books of the Living
(Octavia E. Butler, The Parables of the Sower)