A Day without a Gay? on PP&T

charing ball

Dec 7, 2008, 10:34:32 AM12/7/08
to sapphir...@gmail.com

People, Places & Things
is Live!!!!
Monday night
8 p.m.-9 p.m.
on Gtown Radio

12-08: I (Charing Ball) speaks with Sean Hetherington, co-organizer of one of the Day Without A Gay protest, which will be happening on Wednesday, December 10, 2008( http://daywithoutagay.wetpaint.com).  All across the country, the gay community, and supporters of gay rights, will take a historic stance against hatred by taking a day off from work and donating their time to a variety of different causes in order to raise public awareness of the need for LGBT equality. Hetherington, who along with his partner lives in West Hollywood, will discuss Prop. 8, whether or not a gay boycott will be successful and why we all, gay or otherwise, should be concerned about gay rights in America.

Plus, more library stuff, NAACP claims that CVS discriminates, people caught with their foot in their mouths and other news and commentary about People, Places & Things aroud the world you might have missed.

As usual, you can AOL, Yahoo and MSN Instant Message me and our guest at the keyword: gtownradio

Listen live by selecting the "Listen" buttons at the top right hand corner of the web page
Can't listen live?  Check out our archives at www.ppt.mypodcast.com

--
People, Places & Things
Mondays from 8 to 9 p.m.

All that you touch, you Change.

All that you Change, Changes you.

The only lasting truth is Change.

God is Change.

-Earthseed, the Books of the Living
(Octavia E. Butler, The Parables of the Sower)